Tuesday, July 21, 2009

For Reals?


Read this.

You're not that shocked are you? You saw Bowling for Columbine. You know this happens. But why is it allowed? An AK-47 no less. Christ almighty.

Recently I spoke to Cease Fire Oregon about hosting a gun turn in during the run of THE BULLET ROUND. Unfortunately, they are unable to do one at the moment due to the decline in donations this year. If you are interested in donating click here.

Also, remember way back when I saw my neighbor waving a gun while inebriated in his backyard...well it's going to trail and I've been subpoena. Awesome. I'll keep you posted. I'm hoping they settle out of court.

On a much much happier note, rehearsals are going well. I love watching the scenes develop and can't wait for load in next week. OMG it's coming up fast!
Do you have your tickets?

Below are pictures of Chris Murray and Paul Glazier rehearsing. They play brothers who fight a lot. It's pretty funny watching them rehearse their scene or while constructively messing around during rehearsals.



1 comment:

Pickypants said...

Constructively messing around?